- Feel “lonely at the top” and wish you had someone with whom you don’t have to pretend everything is perfect and can think out loud … a professional who understands, will listen, maintain confidentiality, and yet be honest and direct with you?
- Wonder how you more easily resolve conflict?
- Need to find alternative strategies to motivate, inspire and coach your team?
- Have difficulty finding the time to balance your responsibilities between work and home life?
- Wonder how you can better “manage up” creating and maintaining positive relationships with your board and your own boss, too?
- Feel frustrated when your team doesn’t seem to understand what you want them to do?
- Believe learning the skills of emotional intelligence, or the ability to better understand people and communicate more effectively, would help you rise to the top?
- Need to get more done in less time with fewer resources to stay on top?
- Are you a leader who is built to last for the long haul?
- Are you a leader who will succeed today, tomorrow and thrive through the next economic downturn?
- Are you a leader who easily balances your head, your heart and your intuition to make great decisions?
- Are you a leader who is able to recharge, motivate and consistently inspire your team?
- Are you excited by challenges and ready to take on whatever the future brings?
- Who wakes up in the morning with the attitude … “GAME ON!”
You can attain clarity of focus, a deeper knowledge of what motivates and inspires you and others, and possess the powerful interpersonal communication skills needed to engage and motivate your team. As a newly promoted leader of a fast growing company you face unique challenges. You can be built to last and thrive through uncertainty. You no longer have to wait to find the solutions you need (or get fired and wonder “How did that happen?”).
I assist newly promoted and up and coming leaders like you develop the communication and leadership skills you need to last for the long haul.
But only if you are ready to take action to:
- harness your potential to drive positive change in yourself and others
- develop exceptional leadership skills
- motivate and inspire your team.
Leadership coaching clients include newly hired executives and up and coming leaders ready to be promoted from within. No matter how you got here, you will need to quickly learn the unspoken rules of the game: How to build trust with your new team. You will learn a unique and powerful evidence-based process to become a Sustainable Leader, so you can develop professionally using the most cutting edge research in:
- social and cognitive neuroscience
- emotional intelligence
- positive psychology
- mindfulness, and
- humor (because we can all take ourselves much too seriously)
“A Sustainable Leader is a leader of today who is built to last from the inside out, who drives positive change from within themselves and throughout their organization, and as a result harnesses the human potential of their team to achieve bottom line results tomorrow … and beyond.”~ Christina Haxton, Founder of Sustainable Leadership, Inc. Click here to find out how you can get access to practical tools you can use immediately to become a Sustainable Leader in your organization …